Saturday, December 31, 2005

i'm angry yet happy

New year's comin..
and i was practically thinkin wat a boring year ahead of me...not excactly wat a boring year...but i kinda told myself that its not gonna be a nice start...it'll be kinda borin start...cause everynew years eve is boring...but though its gonna be just like that...like every other year...i'm actually feeling pretty happy..

i guess i'm becoming close back with one of my old bestfriends...and for that i'm pretty happy..
and the nicest part of it...she realise it too and she told me... i guess...with all the unhappy events or to be exact events that i dont really like which happened this year...this cud be counted as one of the best thing ever happened to me this year...and tell u what..i'm never letting go of any of my bestfriends...and i hope that this bestfriend..becomes on my best best friend as before...just like the old days ;)

hehe...anyway..i guess people who donno me will be wondering.. why am i so crazy..i mean..normally people has one bestfriend...but to me i have quiete a lot which i call best friend...because to me they are really the best to me in their own way...none of them are similiar..and i do admit i dont keep in touch with them often..and maybe only a few....but one things that for sure...all of them have a very special place in my heart...and i never one to lose any of them... and i wont trade them with anything in the world!! =) love you guys alot...by the way..i dont have to mention who are they here..cause i doubt they will very likely come here...but if they do...they know who they are... =)

about the angry part...nobody wants to take me out...no not nobody...just my family..they dont want to take me to 7eleven to buy something..lolz...guess i just get a lil tempremental when things dont go my way...anyway..its ok...i'm no more angry...thinkin bout it..its stupid to blog and say that i'm angry..when i no more am...so i was angry...lolz..but feelin happy now...

wait a minute...i'm no more happy now...i'm havin some disasterous time at home..some prob just came up..crap.why can i be happy for long... sigh

1 Comments:

Blogger Khirul said...

Hey Parvathy Devi~!
Add a chatterbox here la..

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home